The geographical area that the MOUG covers is ...
The MOUG region covers thirteen Midwest states. Included are Illinois, Indiana, Iowa,
Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota,
Wisconsin and Ohio.
What do we do?
Our purpose and goal is simply to exchange information and ideas regarding Oracle and
our experiences with it. We do this by holding technical meetings that also feature vendor
booths. The proceeds from vendor fees go primarily toward toward future meetings.
When do we meet?
We have meetings once a year in July at various locations throughout the Midwest. Past MOUG meetings
have been in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri and Wisconsin.
How are we funded?
Meetings are generally "self supporting". The newsletter is supported from
vendor booth fees at meetings and member dues.
What are the benefits of participating?
- Expert Technical Speakers at every meeting
- Tips & Tricks from fellow users
- A place to express your views and questions about Oracle
- A means to find solutions to your Oracle problems
- A means to process Enhancement Requests for Oracle Products
- A way to keep up on local and national Oracle Information
- A way to meet other Oracle users in your area
- A way to get your Oracle questions answered
Who are the MOUG elected officers?
Want to speak at a meeting?
Rich Niemiec; MOUG President
Interested in becoming a member?
Elizabeth Richards; MOUG Secretary
Want to find out about the next meeting?
Anna Leon; Meeting Chair Person
Want to find out how to participate as a vendor?